Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Post

Zombies are BOSS! If you don't like them you are either lame or you just suck. How could you not be fascinated by the idea of the walking dead? It is scary and brilliant at the same time!
My fave Zombie film of all time is Day of the Dead. That is the OLD one, though the remake is pretty neeto. My fave book is World War Z.
On future blogs I will explore lots of different ideas and theories put forth by not only myself, but those around me pertaining to the Zombie genre. Stay tuned, you will NOT be dissapointed!

1 comment:

  1. (waves hand in acknowledgment of Massive Suckage!)

    (BEG)

    Not so much the zombie person; I've worked with too many of them in retail, and have too many hobbies that smell funny as it is. Following for props and the thought provoking analysis of the human condition and man's injustice to man.

    (well, it got me thru a modern art class!)

    ReplyDelete