Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fucking Delicious!!!

Okay, I have to point out a game that I have been hooked on playing over and over and over again! House of the Dead: Overkill is exactly what it sounds like! It is an awesome addition to an already awesome franchise. I LOVE rail games! I love the idea of not having to move around and just shoot shoot shoot and that is all there is in this game. Unlike the Res Evil games you don’t even get to play with the scenery that much, but with the way the zomblies heads explode, you wont worry about that at all!
Oh and then there is the smack talk! If you listen to Twinsanity at all you will know that sister and I have pretty dirty mouths. This game puts all our filth to SHAME! And I LOVE IT!! I am soo trying not to do reviews of stuff. There are so many sites out there that do that better, as I have said before. However, this game is like sooo totally kewl, sooo monstrously awesome that I HAD to let folks know about it!
OMG! I haven’t even began to talk about the music! Jesus, I sound like a girl, squealing about this shit but leme tell you, the music is totally BOSS!! Okay, so that’s it. House of the Dead: Overkill. Go out and buy it. Don’t just rent it cause you are gona wana have it to play whenever you get the urge to slaughter some zombie scum! And I seem to get that urge A LOT!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah baby!!! Not just good, it IS fucking delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wild woman you! She's right, it IS fucking delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT GAME IS AWESOME! I'm glad someone else agrees. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete